Informed Consent to Return for In-Person Therapy at River Woods Counseling
In response to changes in recommendations by the CDC regarding COVID 19, I have adjusted requirements in returning to in-person therapy sessions.
River Woods counseling acknowledges that:
· Telehealth is available to all who choose it.
· Although precautions (i.e., sanitizing common areas, isolating when recommended) are being taken, there is a possibility that someone may be ill and unaware. In this case, anyone potentially exposed will be informed of this.
Requirements for in-person sessions:
· Arrive no more than five minutes before your scheduled appointment to ensure physical distancing from other clients.
· Masks are no longer required if you have no symptoms such as cough, runny nose, fever, congestion or other cold and flu like symptoms.
· Masks are required if you have had close contact with someone known to be infected with COVID 19. You can also opt for a telehealth session.
· You are required to cancel your appointment or stay home with the option of telehealth if you are exhibiting symptoms of COVID 19 or newer variants of the disease.
· Because there is not a definite timeline for when COVID-19 will not pose a threat, there may be times when only telehealth sessions are available. If there are future high-risk periods, you will be informed in a timely manner.